Estimated reading time:0 minutes, 52 seconds
The ICT Developer has total ownership for the development, installation, configuration, trouble-shooting, maintenance and integration of software products for a number of client programs to ensure the smooth operation of the production environment. The ICT Developer is responsible for delivering applications that meet client requirements, objectives and Service Level Agreements. In fulfilling this function, he/she provides a high-quality professional service within the pre-defined procedures, quality and standards to ensure client satisfaction.
• A Bachelor’s degree in IT with a minimum of 1 years’ experience or equivalent
• Knowledge of the following applications depending on development requirements :
o Database Design & ETL development (Data warehousing)
o Database Development (SQL)
o .NET / C# /ASP.NET / MVC / LINQ / JQuery / Entity Framework / JAVA / HTML
o Office applications
• Client minded (internal and external)
• Open minded towards new developments and tools.
• General knowledge about call centers is an asset
• Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English
Our adddress: In2com, Woluwelaan 158, 1831 Diegem.
Interested in this job? Apply by sending your cv to moc.m1470946896oc2ni1470946896@sboj1470946896.