We are looking for a Data Reporting Analyst !
The Data Reporting Analyst is responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of reports. He/she will gather the correct data and information to meet the business needs on all reporting levels. The Data Reporting Analyst will design, develop, test, implement & maintain reports and dashboards that utilize the underlying data store(s)/ data warehouse(s) / data mart(s). He/she will also ensure the data integrity within the reporting environment. The Data Reporting Analyst is also responsible for the maintenance and set up of the reporting architecture. He/she is actively seeking to analyse and improve program datasets where beneficial to the overall running of the program and reviews and optimizes the data process flows in order to improve the data warehousing performance.
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources.
- Transition developed reports and dashboards to the Operations & Support teams.
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users.
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
- Provide training and assistance to users for the generation of ad-hoc reports.
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
- Ensure that the content of the project reporting is correct, accurate and meets the requirements of both the client and in2com.
- Contribute suggestions on how to set up and use reporting capabilities.
- Support implementation of IT/IS systems.
- Support other departments in automatization of manual tasks.
- Develop and manage an indexed library of business procedures related to reporting.
- Develop & maintain all reporting procedures.
- Follow up of the Format & ‘clean’ data process.
- Follow up of data import into the database.
- Export data for campaign purposes.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge in English
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of Database access and good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Microstrategy & Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio)
- Meticulous and punctual
- Client minded (internal and external)
- Open-minded towards new developments and tools.
- Knowledge on Contact Center Tools
- Numeracy and statistical analysis skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Ability to identify and utilise new support systems
- Good working knowledge of the in-house applications
- Understanding of financial drivers
Are you interested in this function? Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org