Estimated reading time:1 minute, 28 seconds
The ICT Site Engineer is responsible for supporting all site based IT at the in2com sites in Belgium as well as supporting the business in all aspects of local IT delivery.
- Effectively manage the Ticket Queue for the in2com sites
- To be the “Eye and Ears” for IT locally, manage all IT issues onsite accordingly
- Support and provide “backup” to other ICT team members when required to deliver projects and new business implementations.
- Full responsibility for the operational maintenance of systems and services across the site IT environment, providing day to day operational and technical support.
- Ensure formal procedures are followed, SLA’s met and high levels of internal/external customer service met with timely and appropriate communication.
- Identify incident trends and methods of improvement and ensure availability, performance and integrity of technology, producing appropriate support.
- Carry out technical diagnosis/analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and French
- Good written & spoken English
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 products
- Working knowledge of networking and telecom systems and their architecture as they relate to the contact centre industry
- Strong technical skills
- Customer focused
- Clear view on priorities and ability to organise tasks appropriately
- Open minded towards new developments & tools
- Must be self-motivated, able and willing to work independently and have the desire to take on new challenges
- Must have efficient time management skills and demonstrate the ability to multi-task without negatively impacting performance results
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule which could include evenings and weekends in accordance with business needs
- Windows desktop management
- Windows Active Directory
- Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Basic Network knowledge Cisco, Juniper and firewall Palo Alto
Are you interested in this function? Send your cv and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.